Arihia Bennett MNZM
- As I sat down to reflect on this year my initial thought was how quickly time has rushed by – is that a sign of aging, or is it that I have become so fixated on packing so many things into my life that I have created a new norm? Ngāi Tahu
- Do not expect the staff member to be the font of all information about Māori and tikanga. Workplace cultural intelligence from a Maori perspective.
- Make no assumptions about a person’s culture – one size or one approach does not fit all. Workplace cultural intelligence from a Maori perspective.
- Two people from the same community can have a different view on what culture means to them. Workplace cultural intelligence from a Maori perspective.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone deserves the opportunity to find that voice, and to grow and develop even in the most difficult circumstances. Te Karaka Spring 2012
- Having talent and wisdom around me is a necessity. Te Karaka Spring 2012
- The first and most important step for us (TRONT) is to proudly telling the world that our papatipu rūnanga area the 18 centers of the universe. https://vimeo.com/118547797
- We are all doey doey. https://vimeo.com/118547797
- We got the puku and the heart part right, we now need to get the tinana and hinengaro part right. https://vimeo.com/118547797