Marama Fox MP
Maori Party 2014-XXXX
- It is better to be at the table at the decision-making end, and have as much influence as we’re able.
- How can we have bicultural statues when we don’t even recognise Māori ones?
- Te Whiti o Rongomai? Oh but we have Gandhi
- What statutes do we have in NZ that represent the genocide of our people and cultural identity? Governor Grey statutes?
- Poverty has been crafted through social engineering since colonisation. The Hui August 20 2o17
- Its not poverty of the hand that criples us, it is poverty of the mind. The Hui August 20 2o17